Thank you for serving as a District Liaison! As a District Liaison, you are incredibly vital to the success of this event, our ability to pray over schools in your district, and to spread the word to your community. We hope the information below will be incredibly helpful to ensure you’re successful in your volunteer role, but if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Prayer Leader’s Contact Information
If you are a District Liaison and have secured a Prayer Leader for a school in your district, please complete the form below to ensure we can provide information & training to the Prayer Leader.
District Liaison Resources
- START HERE—> A complete guide to serving as a District Liaison.
- Be sure to watch a recording of the District Liaison Training held on 6/27/21
- Check out our final all-volunteer rally & connection meeting held on 7/25/21
- Email template you can use to request and secure district consent.
- Graphics and documents to help you spread the word on social media and in your church.
- You can use this letter template to reach out to churches. You may want to also print & attach a copy of the bulletin insert to the letter.
- A complete list of schools in each Des Moines Metro district, as well as churches and contact information in each of those districts.